|Attention: This page needs a matching infobox.|
The Fujifilm X-mount is a type of mount designed by Fujifilm for use by interchangeable-lens cameras in their X-series line. The mount is designed to situate the lens deeper into the body of the camera. Various lens manufacturers design lenses for this mount, including Fujifilm's own XF and XC lenses, Zeiss's Touit lenses, Samyang Optics, NiSi, among others.
Cameras[edit | edit source]
Fujifilm has released the following cameras that use the X-mount:
- Fujifilm X-A1
- Fujifilm X-A2
- Fujifilm X-A3
- Fujifilm X-A5
- Fujifilm X-A7
- Fujifilm X-A10
- Fujifilm X-A20
- Fujifilm X-E1
- Fujifilm X-E2
- Fujifilm X-E2s
- Fujifilm X-E3
- Fujifilm X-H1
- Fujifilm X-M1
- Fujifilm X-Pro1
- Fujifilm X-Pro2
- Fujifilm X-Pro3
- Fujifilm X-T1
- Fujifilm X-T2
- Fujifilm X-T3
- Fujifilm X-T4
- Fujifilm X-T10
- Fujifilm X-T20
- Fujifilm X-T30
- Fujifilm X-T100
- Fujifilm X-T200
- Fujifilm X-S10
One can roughly divide the lenses into two series: the XF lenses, and the XC lenses. Usually, the XF lenses are much sharper and much more weather-resistant than XC lenses, which uses plastic.
Compact / standard prime lenses[edit | edit source]
- Fujinon XF 14mm F/2.8 R: This ultra-wide angle lens has a focus-clutch mechanism for switching to manual focus. The lens was announced in September, 2012.
- Fujinon XF 18mm F/2.0 R: A wide-angle pancake style lens and one of the original three lenses for the X system.
- Fujinon XF 27mm F/2.8: This is a wide standard lens with a very slim pancake design. This lens does not have an aperture ring like most lenses in the Fujinon lineup. The lens was officially announced on June 24, 2013.
- Fujinon XF 60mm F/2.4 R Macro: Short telephoto lens suitable for portraiture. Focuses close to allow 1:2 magnification macro shooting. One of the original three lenses for the X system.
- Fujinon XF 80mm F/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro: A telephoto 1:1 Macro lens. First prime lens in the XF line to use OIS. Officially announced on September 7, 2017.
Fast prime lenses[edit | edit source]
These lenses are those with maximum apertures of f/2 or larger.
- Fujinon XF 16mm F/1.4 R WR: Fast aperture, wide angle lens with a weather-resistant structure. Announced April 2015.
- Fujinon XF 23mm F/1.4 R: This is a fast moderate wide angle lens, equivalent to a 35 mm lens in field of view on a full-frame camera.
- Fujinon XF 23mm F/2 R WR: This is a fast moderate wide angle lens, equivalent to a 35 mm lens in field of view on a full-frame camera. Compared to original 23mm F/1.4 features improved autofocus speeds and weather resistance.
- Fujinon XF 35mm F/1.4 R: A fast normal prime lens. One of the original three lenses for the X system. Released in 2011, the prime 35mm F/1.4 (52.5mm equivalent) lens has no image stabilisation and is not weather resistance in comparison to the newer 35mm F/2 lens.
- Fujinon XF 35mm F/2 R WR: A fast normal prime lens. Compared to original 35mm f/1.4 features improved autofocus speeds and weather resistance.
- Fujinon XC 35mm F/2: A compact and lightweight prime lens with a quick and near silent autofocus. Announced January 23, 2020
- Fujinon XF 50mm F/1.0 R WR: The fastest autofocus lens by Fujifilm. Announced September 3, 2020.
- Fujinon XF 50mm F/2 R WR: A fast mid-telephoto lens suitable for portraiture. Part of Fujifilm's lineup of compact and lightweight lenses which include the XF 23mmF2 and XF 35mmF2.
- Fujinon XF 56mm f/1.2 R: This is a standard portrait length lens, with a field of view similar to an 85 mm lens on a full frame camera with an Template:F/1.2 aperture. Officially announced on January 6, 2014.
- Fujinon XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD: Similar to the earlier 56 mm f/1.2 R, but adds an apodizing filter to optimize bokeh for portrait shooting. Officially announced on September 10, 2014.
- Fujinon XF 90mm F/2 R LM WR: A longer focal length portrait lens. The first lens to use Quad Linear Motor autofocus, plus the lens is also weather-resistant. Officially announced on May 18, 2015.
- Fujinon XF 200mm F/2 R LM OIS WR